We had a heart-themed Valentine's Day party with our kids last week!
♥ Valentine's Day Decor ♥
pink table cloth- Dollar Tree
red & pink rose petals - Walmart
vase with roses
heart candy inside wine glass
♥ Food ♥
heart plates & cups - Dollar Tree
red velvet cake
candy hearts in a wine glass
Valentine's Squeezes - Dollar Tree
- Valentine's Day Subway Art- I printed an 8 x 10 and placed it in an old picture frame.
- Free Printable Owl Toppers - I glued them to a toothpick and stuck them in the watermelon. They are actually cupcake toppers & hard to see in the photo, but super cute!
- Free Valentine Squeeze Labels- I had to add in the words "Valentine Squeeze." I also made ones that said "A Valentine's Squeeze from Momma (or Papa, etc.).
- Strawberry Milk - the bottle is from our New Year's sparkling juice. I added my son's heart window clings as decoration.
♥ We made heart-shaped pizzas! The host bought heart-shaped cookie cutters from Michael's, pizza dough, and toppings.
The kids thoroughly enjoyed painting sauce on their pizzas & decorating them with the toppings!
Below are the cooked pizzas- cute & simple! My friend (the host) was so excited with how they turned out. Some pizzas even had "Olive you!" black olives on it... he, he!
♥ The kids made adorable, little heart people as a Valentine's Day craft!
- Somewhat big foam hearts or cut hearts from paper.
- Glue & scissors.
- 4 strips folded accordion-style (for each kid)- these will be arms & legs.
- 4 hearts (for each child)- these will be hands & feet.
- Googly eyes, gems, buttons, stickers, glitter glue, markers, etc. Some kids even added mustaches to their heart people!
4 yrs old
My 13 month old daughter even made her own little Valentine art- the orange craft above! It was her 1st time using stickers.
Valentine sweetie pie
TONS of ideas on my Valentine's Day Love Pinterest Board!!!